Thursday, October 10, 2002

I would just like to send out a big congratulations to miss emily rosinko. apparently, marriage is in the somewhat near future for her. i must admit, it came as a big suprise to me. come on emily, i thought we agreed that IM the Mary and YOU are the Rhoda. I am so much cuter than you. you cant get married before me. come on now.

its just strange to think that one of my best friends will be married in a few years.......hmmmmm. has Riley seen the Little Mermaid puppet show or any of the music videos Em???? I think its about time. let him see what he's getting himself into.

Also, I must admit that I always made fun of boys that got really into video games and thought it was such a big deal to play a football game such as, lets say for example, Madden. Well, I think i'm turning into a boy. Keith and Ben play it all the time. and i started playing a game here and there. well last night, i made a player and even started a season. (and i won, thank you)

But, it kind of scares me that im so excited about it. on the way home on the bus today, all i wanted to do was play a game in my season. what is happening to me. im a nerd. thank you boys.

Yo despiso spanisho. Yo sucko at it. Yo flunkedo a testo todayo. adios

No comments: